By stimulating cell metabolism, PROCAPIL'HAIR delays the effects and consequences of hair aging while efficiently preventing unwanted hair loss.
The active ingredient of PROCAPIL HAIR This is a combination of 3 active ingredients:
- A vitamin-enriched peptide, the Biotinyl-GHK.
- A flavonoid (extract from the citrus plant).
- And oleanolic acid (extract of olive tree leaves).
There are 3 aspects for delaying hair loss:
- From an androgenic point of view: The main aim is to restrict the production of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) via the enzyme5a reductase. The DHT hinders the growth of hair follicles.
- With regard to blood circulation: proper irrigation of the hair is required for the activation of hair growth.
- With regard to hair anchorage : An improved and stronger hair anchorage in the epithelial sheath.
The clinical test for the active substance in Pro Capil Hair proves:
Thirty-five volunteer male test subjects with 28 percent baldness (alopecia) apply the hair lotion to the scalp twice a day for two months. The results show as follows.
- Activation of hair growth by 121%.
- A 46% delay in hair aging.
- An improved and stronger hair anchorage.
What is alopecia? - Alopecia (commonly referred to as "smoothness") affects about 20% of all men aged 20 and over, and this percentage increases by 10% with age in ten-year increments, which can be inferred from that more than half of them
of all fifty-year-old men are affected by alopecia.