Amber is a natural wound closure with antiseptic forces. Amber can help with: babies with tooth, milk scab, pollen allergy, eczema, rheumatism pain, gout, hay fever, sore throat, asthma, migraines, intestinal network, metabolism as well as inflammation of the knees, anklehip and back, etc. A popular application are the amber chains for babies.
- Premium product by Veana - For our amber chains - as an aid in toothing - we use only hand-picked, yellow-gold luminous ambers. These come exclusively from the Baltic region.
- This amber chain is a two-tone chain in which four light and two dark ambers alternate.
- The ambers are roundly ground and polished and therefore do not disturb the skin. This amber chain has a length of approx. 44 cm.
- Each stone of this amber necklace for babies and children is individually knotted individually on an extra tear-resistant cord. The chain is rounded off by a screw cap, which opens when the pull is too strong. We only use closures where only amber is on the skin.
- Our amber necklaces are suitable as gifts for special occasions, such as birth, baptism or birthdays.
This necklace is made of pure Baltic amber. The length is about 44 cm. Each chain comes with a certificate of authenticity.
Jewellery made of amber is a pure natural product and can vary slightly in colour and also the weight may vary slightly, usually +/- 1g.
Even in ancient times, amber - "stone of the sun" - played a major role in cosmetics, as ancient writings could be taken from them. Already 2000 years ago, hymns of praise were written on the skin-smoothing properties. The ancient Greeks knew about his special powers and used it more than 1000 years ago as a natural remedy.